Post Name: Jr.Commissioned Officer (JCO)
- Pandit: 59
- Granthi: 6
- Pandit (Gorkha): 2
- Maulvi (Shia): 2
- Bodh Monk: 3
Qualification Required: –
- Pandit: Must be from Hindu community with 12th class in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language OR BA + Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the subjects but have not done 12th in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi.
- Granthi: Must be from Sikh community with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent in the regional language concerned OR BA with Punjabi as one of the subjects but have not done Vidwan in Punjabi.
- Budhist: Must be from Budhist (Mahayama) community who have been ordained Monk/Budhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the candidate has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph D) of Khanpa /Lopon /Rabjam with Monastery certificate .
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Must be Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit OR Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language OR BA with Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi.
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Must be Muslim Shia ladakh personnel candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned OR BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the subject but who have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic/ Adib Alim in Urdu.
Height Requirement: 160 cms (157cms for Pandit Gorkha, Bodh Monk , Maulvi Shia)
Physical Fitness Test: Candidates must be able to run 1600 Meter in 8 minutes.
Application Last Date: 8th November 2016