The Indian Postal Dept has sought applications for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks in its various postal circles. There will be a total of 5476 vacancies in the three postal circles. These appointments will be made in the postal circle of Chhattisgarh, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The registration process for these posts has been done, which will run till 14 November 2019. First the application fee will have to be paid, only then the online form can be filled.
Post Name :Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Posts: 5476
- Telangana, : 970
- Andhra Pradesh: 2707
- Chhattisgarh: 1799
– Passed 10th class from recognized school board of education. Pass in Maths and English subject is compulsory.
– Candidates who passed the class X examination in the first attempt will be given preference.
– Have studied local language till class 10th. Or must have local language information.
– You know how to ride a bicycle.
– 60 days basic computer training certificate from a recognized school education board.
– Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
Other necessary conditions for getting the post
– Residence: It will be necessary for the candidates who are finally selected for the posts to submit proof of living in the village of the respective branch post office within one month of selection.
Source of Income: The candidates selected for the posts will have to provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given within 30 days of selection.
– Selection of location for Branch Post Office: The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure availability of space for operation of post office in the village earmarked for Branch Post Office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
– Bail amount: Selected candidates of GDS BPM post will have to give bail amount of Rs 25,000, then candidates of other posts will have to pay Rs 10,000 under this head. This amount has to be deposited as a Fidelity Guarantee Bond or National Savings Certificate.
Pay Scale (as per post)
– Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for GDS BPM.
– Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS ABPM.
Age Limit :18 years to 40 years as on 15 October 2019 for general candidates..
Selection Process :-
: Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
– Candidates having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
– If the applicant has selected five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
Application fee: Rs 100 for unreserved and OBC .No fee for SC / ST/ PH and women candidates.
Last Date: 14 November 2019