Border Security Force (BSF ) has announced ParaMedical Job Recruitment for the posts of Nurse, Pharmacist, Masalchi . This is a central govt job recruitment.
1.Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)
- Vacancies: 3
- Qualification: Candidates must have have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination. Candidates must possess Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Programme, and have valid registration as General Nurse and Widwife with central and state nursing council.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years in case of general category candidates.
2.Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
- Vacancies: 15
- Scale of Pay:Rs. 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.2800.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th class /equivalent and Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized institute.
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years in case of general category candidates.
- Vacancy : 1
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class /equivalent and should have 2 years of experience in the concerned trade, or 1 year certificate course from a recognised ITI.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000.
- Age Limit: Maximum 23 years in case of general category candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- (No fee for Female/SC/ ST, BSF serving personnel candidates). Fee to be paid through Bank Draft in favour of the DDO of respective Examination Centres payable at respective branch.
How To Apply: First apply through BSF website given below and then send hardcopy of application, necessary documents, two self-addressed envelope of 25×12 cms size with full postal address of candidate written on envelope in Capital letters, affixed duly affixed with stamps of Rs. 27/- to the respective address as given in the detailed notification below.
Application Submission Last Date: 25th July 2016