1.Dy.Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Posts: 10
- Qualification: Graduate Degree.
- Scale of Pay: Rs 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400.
- Sports Qualifications:Candidates must have won medal in the Olympic Games/World Cup/ Asian Games/Gold Medal in CommonWealth Games.
2.Sub Inspector (SI)
- Posts: 50
- Scale of Pay:Rs 10300-34800+ GP 4600/-
- Qualification: Graduate Degree
- Sports Qualification: Must have won silver and Bronze medal in commonwealth games or participated in Olympic, World Cup, Asian Games /Common Wealth Games or won medal in Junior world Cup/ National Sports/Senior National Competitions organised by Indian Olympic Associations itself or the National Sports Federations recognised by Indian Olympic Association.
- Posts: 65
- Scale of Pay: Rs.10300-34800 + Grade Pay 3200.
- Qualification: 12th pass
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 years in case of general candidates as on 01.01.2016.
- Sports Qualification: winning medal in the world Kabaddi Cup (Circle Style) /National Women Competitions/ Junior National Competitions/All India Inter University/National School Games Under-19/ Senior State Competitions.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Medical Examination.
How To Apply: Completed application in an envelop titled “Application for the post of _________” should be sent to The Directorate of Sports, SCO No 116-117, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.
Application Last Date : 5th August 2016