The Organization of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities in India is a Constitutional body as provided under Article 350 B of the Constitution of India. The basic function of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, as enjoined in Article 350 B(2) of the Constitution, is to investigate all matters relating to the Safeguards provided to linguistic minorities and report to the President of India thereon.
2. Services of suitable Officers are required on transfer / deputation basis for filling up the posts of Administrative Officer (one at Delhi), Stenographer-Grade ‘D’ (English) (one at Belgaum), Statistical Assistant(one at Delhi); and Lower Division Clerk (one at Belgaum). The Officers who volunteer for the above posts will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature later on. The details of the posts and the eligibility conditions are indicated at Annexure-l.
3. The period of deputation will ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The terms and conditions of the appointment will be regulated in accordance with the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, New Delhi O.M.No.AB/14017/71/89-Estt.(RR) dated 3rd October, 1989 and No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-ll) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
4. The pay of the Officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of Finance O.M.No.F.1 (II) E/lll (B)/75 dated 7.11.1975, read with the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No. 1/4/84-Estt. (Pay- II) dated 26.12.84 (in the case of State Government Officers) and vide Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, Department of Personnel and Training O.M.No.2/12/87-Estt. (Pay-ll) dated 29.4.88 (in the case of Central Government Officers), as amended from time to time. The maximum age limit for appointment on transfer/transfer on deputation shall not exceed 56 year as on closing date of the receipt of the application.
5. The Officers desirous of being considered for the post should apply through proper channel. Their applications may be forwarded along with the applicants’ duly verified personal Bio-data as per proforma given with this advertisement as Annexure-ll along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five/eight years within 45 days from the date of publication of this Advt. to the Office of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, 14/11, Jam Nagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110011. Copy of the advertisement is also available on the websites www.nclm.nic.inand www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
6. The authorities forwarding the applications should certify that in the case of selection, the officer would be relieved immediately. Applications received after the last date or received otherwise than through proper channel or without Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, and Integrity Certificate or complete ACR/APAR dossiers or otherwise found incomplete are liable to be rejected.
|SI. No.||Name of post||No. of Post (s)||Classification||Scale of pay||Eligibility||Nature of duties of the post|
|1.||Administrative Officer (at Delhi)||01||General Central Service Class-I (Gazetted)||PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100 Gr. pay Rs.5400/-) Pre-revised||Transfer/Transfer on deputation : Transfer :Officers working in similar or equivalent posts in the Central/State Governments Department. Transfer on deputation:officers of the Section Officers’ grade with 5 years service in the grade having experience of Administration and Budget.||Administrative Officer is required to supervise the Staff in Administration/Establishment/ Accounting work etc. of the organization and assist the Head of Office in the Administrative matters.|
|2.||Statistical Assistant(at Delhi)||01||General Central Service Class III (Non-Gazetted) Non-Ministerial.||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200 Gr. pay Rs.2800/-) Pre-revised||Transfer/deputation: Officers of similar or equivalent grade, working under the Central or Governments.||Required to assist the Research Officer in discharging work related to analysis of the data/replies from the States/UTs and preparation of Report of CLM.|
|3.||Stenographer-D (English) (Belgaum-1)||02||General Central Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) Ministerial||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200 Gr.pay Rs.2400/-) Pre-revised||Transfer Persons holding equivalent or analogous posts in Central or State Governments who pass the requisite speed in shorthand and typewriting.||Taking dictation in Short hand and its transcription, fixing up of appointments, screening of telephone calls, keeping the list of engagements, meetings etc. and carrying out other works assigned by the Assistant Commissioner.|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk(at Belgaum)||01||General Central Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) Ministerial||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200 Gr. pay Rs.1900/-) Pre-revised||Transfer Persons working in similar or equivalent grade under the Centra or State Governments.||To assist the Assistant Commissioner in establishment/ administrative matters and other works as assigned to him.|
OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/STENOGRAPHER-GRADE-D/ STATISTICAL ASSISTANT/LOWER DIVISION CLERK (*Please indicate the post to which applied for) CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA
1. Name and address (in Block letters) :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules. :
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied? (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same). :
possessed by the Officer
|Essential||(1) (2) (3)|
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
7. Details of Employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Office/ Institution||Post Held||From||To||Scale of Pay and Basic Pay||Nature of duties (in details)|
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
(c)Name of the parent Office/Organisation to which you belong
10. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column.)
(a) Central Govt.
(b) State Govt.
(c) Autonomous Organization
(d) Government Undertaking
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn.
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) Additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement) (Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption /Re-employ-ment Basis. (Officers under Central/State Governments are only eligible for “Absorption”. Candidates of non-Government Organizations are eligible only for Short Term Contract.)
16. Whether belongs to SC/ST :
17. Remarks (The candidate may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation (iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) any other information. (Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Signature of the candidate
(Employer with Seal)