Indian Navy has notified recruitment of Commissioned Officer in Employment Newspaper of this week (4th Oct 2014).
Last Date For Applying: 24th October 2014
Name of The Post: Commissioned Officer
1. For NAIC Branch
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical OR PG Degree in Physics/ Electronics.
- Age Limit: From 19½ to 25 years.
2. For Education Branch
- Qualification: MSc Physics (with Maths at B.Sc) / MSc Maths (with Physics at BSc)/MA (History/ English)/ MSc Chemistry /MCA (Maths/Physics at graduation level)/ B.Tech/ B.E/M Tech.
- Age Limit: From 21 to 25 years.
- Height:157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses (No color blind ).
For Official Instruction or to Apply online visit http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php