Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Asst Administrative Officer.
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- For AAO (Generalist): Graduation in any discipline.
- For AAO (IT): Engineering degree in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an M.Sc (Computer).
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): Graduation and should have passed Final Exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICA).
- For AAO (Actuarial): Graduation + compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the exam conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the eligibility date 1st March 2019.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Master’s in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduation level OR Master’s in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at degree level.
Pay Scale: Rs.32795-62315/- Per Month
Application Fee: Rs. 600 (Rs. 100 For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates ).
Last Date: 22nd March 2019