Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) has issued recruitment notification regarding 12 Managerial vacancies.
- Vacancies: 6
- Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Petroleum Geology from a recognized University in India or abroad.
- Experience: At least 14 years experience in E&P /Oil & Gas Services company in India or abroad as on 31st March, 2016 out of which at least 4 years should be as a Team Leader supervising Executives in Exploration & Production (E&P) works.
- Age Limit: Not more than 42 years as on 31-03-2016.
- Vacancies: 2
- Qualification: Engineering Degree in Polymer / Plastic or any Engineering Graduate with specialization in Plastic processing from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Experience: At least 8 years of experience as on 31st March,2016 in Polymer Industry out of
which at least 2 years in the field Application and Development areas.
- Age Limit: Not more than 36 years as on 31-03-2016.
- Vacancies: 4
- Qualification: Full-Time MBA or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: At least 10 years experience in handling International Contracts and
Tendering, Financial Modeling and Project Economics in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Age Limit: Not more than 39 years as on 31-03-2016.
Application Fee: Rs 1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST and PWD candidate). The fee is to be submitted through Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking.
Application Last Date: 23rd March 2016