The Joint Recruitment Cell of Parliament of India has invited applications for 23 Interpreter & Hindi Translator Posts in Lok Sabha.
1.Parliamentary Interpreter (Grade-II)
- Posts: 11 (UR-7, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1)
- Languages: English/ Hindi, Bodo , Dogri, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Konkani, Santhali, Sindhi.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400.
- Qualification: Masters Degree in the relevant language from a recognized University. Desirable: Having interpreting expereince and DOEACC “O” level / equivalent.
- Posts: 12 (UR-7, OBC-4, ST-1)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800 +Grade Pay Rs. 4600.
- Qualification: Masters Degree in Hindi and English.
Last Date For Application: 31-08-2015
For details & form you can refer to the previous year recruitment notification by Clicking here